Cozy up with a list of the best Christmas Coffee Drinks this holiday season! Below are some of my favorite fun and festive ideas to get you in the holiday spirit, tackle your holiday shopping, and make Christmas morning an extra special treat.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for details.
It's that time of the year! The Starbucks holiday menu is officially out, the temps have dropped and coffee lovers everywhere are trading in their cold brew coffee for a steaming hot latte with whipped cream! And I am definitely among them.
One of my favorite ways to kick off the holidays is with a festive Christmas inspired coffee (usually a peppermint mocha or a chestnut praline latte). But coffee shops can get expensive, and eat up a lot of time. So if you want a better way to fuel your Christmas spirit, then making one of these tasty holiday coffee drinks at home is a great option!
Below you'll find a list of 12 festive Christmas coffee drinks to make over and over again this season. Ranging from copycat Starbucks holiday drinks like the classic Peppermint Mocha and Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte, and a spicy Chai Tea Gingerbread Latte.
And if you're looking to make spirits a little bit brighter, we have a milder mocha version of an Irish Coffee made with Bailey's. It's the perfect Christmas coffee drink after a long day of holiday shopping.
Whatever you're craving this holiday season, these holiday coffees will add a little sparkle to your holiday season.
- Espresso Shot - if you don't have an espresso maker, no worries! Strong hot coffee works in its place. Brew your favorite coffee per the machine's instructions, or brew in a French press.
- Milk - Oat milk can be substituted for whole milk or dairy in most recipes.
- Syrup - A simple syrup can be replaced with maple syrup for a healthier option (and it tastes amazing with gingerbread)!
Syrups and sauces are so fun to play around with and can transform any black coffee into a holiday treat! Why not try your hand at making your own homemade flavorings for an extra special treat?
- Vanilla Syrup - a simple syrup flavored with vanilla extract. Perfect for sweetening a cup of coffee and making flavored sweet cream cold foam.
- Mocha Drizzle - make you're own mocha syrup to top off your peppermint mocha or even hot chocolate!
- Gingerbread Syrup - make your own gingerbread syrup for festive lattes and teas!
Hint: Homemade syrups make great Christmas gifts!
These are my favorite recipes to serve with festive Christmas coffees and holiday drinks: